Assemble your besties – we are heading to your own day spa for a session of facial pampering. This is a DIY workshop that will teach you how to turn easily sourced ethical ingredients into natural and effective face products which are a fraction of the cost to buy from your favourite beauty brands.
This is a great session for you to save you some hard-earned cash and get into healthy skincare habits.
What you’ll cover on the day
- Ingredients and formulation
- Recipes and resources
- Packaging and labelling
- Application – the fun part
All ingredients are
- Organic wherever possible
- Cruelty free
- Non-toxic (you can literally eat them)
- Have a limited amount of coconut oil are used to ensure products are user-friendly whether you have sensitive, dry, normal or oily skin.
What you’ll get to take home
- Travel-size bottles of hand scrub, face wash, toner and moisturiser
- Recipes and info sheet to keep making at home
More info and considerations
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Group size: 4 to 20
- We bring aprons for you to cover your clothes as we will be get a bit messy
- Bring your make up if you are going out afterwards